Sean Smallwood is a family law and divorce lawyer for the Law Offices of Sean Smallwood, P.A. where he represents clients in all areas of family law and divorce. 100% of the practice is devoted to family law. As an attorney, he has helped many families with a wide variety of family law cases including: Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support and many other issues.
He has been recognized with awards for pro bono volunteering and was recently recognized by Orlando Style Magazine as one of Orlando’s legal elite in the October 2014 edition of the magazine.
Service to the community is another area where Mr. Smallwood excels, giving regular motivational speeches to underprivileged youth in conjunction with the Florida Department of Corrections in addition to offering a college scholarship contest to help students pay for their education. Attorney Smallwood continues to represent clients in the areas of marital and family law. Call today for a no obligation consultation.
University of Tampa
- Bachelors of Science in Political Science
- Juris Doctor
- Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Trial Team (Barry Law)
- Honors Ambassador
- Congressional Intern
- Phi Theta Kappa (Honors Society)
- Phi Sigma Alpha (Political Science Honors Society)
- Conducts regular motivational speeches at youthful offender prisons
- Prison outreach activities through Born Again to Ride
- Has volunteered with American Cancer Society
- Has volunteered with Haitian Education Project
- Has volunteered with American Legion
- All American Scholar 2003
- Presenter at National Collegiate Honors Conference in Chicago 2003
- Presenter at Florida Collegiate Honors Conference 2003
- Head U.T. Delegate at Harvard National Model United Nations 2003
- National Dean’s List 2002-2003
- Presidential Honors Scholarship Recipient H.C.C. Honors Institute
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a confidential initial consultation.